Saturday 27 February 2010

E-mail from Giant's Foot - my comments in CAPS

Hey Alan!

How's it going?! IF!!!! Hope you're keeping warm!! There is no jeep rental right near us but you can rent vehicles in San Juan del Sur which is closer to us than Granada...about an hour away. DIEGO YOU WANNA CHECK INTO THIS?

What are you planning to do afterward, sightsee or surf? And how much time will you have? If you want to surf still, the best surf is around us and Las Salinas is actually part of our immediate area. You could take a bus there in about 15 minutes WHAT!!!? 15 MINS!!!! and our boats can actually access surf there GOD THIS IS SO GNARLY. So, if you want to spend the rest of your days in the Las Salinas area, I wouldn't even bother spending the money on a car, you could totally do it all by bus, taxi, and of course there's always the Nica national pastime of hitchhiking! WE ARE SOOOO GOING TO GET KIDNAPPED. JOKING ASIDE WE SHOULD THINK ABOUT HITCH HIKING TOO. If you wanted to try out completely different waves, there are areas in the north of Nicaragua that you could drive to. I STILL LOVE THE IDEA OF HAVING OUR OWN 4X4 NO? AND SURFING JUST US 3 LIKE WE ARE USED TO . Of course if you wanted to sightsee, you could hit up Granada, Ometepe, Leon, etc., depending on what your interests are. I'd avoid Managua, it's pretty much a hole. ALEX YOU ARE AN A HOLE.

For sleeping, it will most likely be 2 of you sharing a room (don't worry, there are 2 beds!) and 1 of you in a second room. THAT'S ME IN THE 2ND ROOM THEN, SLEEPING FROM ABOUT 630pm.

Hope this helped!! Looking forward to meeting you guys! IF!!!!!!!!

Elisa

2 comments:

Alex 1 March 2010 at 01:20  

This is awesome. I do not mind sticking around in the Pie de gigante area at all. I dreamt last night that we were there and there were two days to go and we had not surfed once yet because we were travelling around and farting about!! Lord I hate my surf dreams. We must surf ourselves to death. On the days we are not at Giant's Surf, we can get to the spots before they turn up in the boat! haha

Alan Weetch 1 March 2010 at 06:27  

I had a dream on Sat that was the same. I stopped the car to shout at Stanley who was farting about getting food when the waves were awesome and said 'Hang on! This is one of my DREADFUL dreams!!!!!' And you all thought I was crazy.

Post a Comment