Monday 19 April 2010

Flight is still on... for now

Well, after 1 hour on hold (it said 1 hour on my phone) to Continental Airlines a very unpleasant woman appeared on the line and nearly hung up on me because I couldn't tell her my Continental Confirmation Number. I just had the Opodo one.

Anyways...

1. Our Thu flight is still on at the moment
2. People cancelled today DO NOT GET TO TAKE OUR FLIGHT - as in our place is booked and no one is kicking us out
3. IF the flight is cancelled we COULD fly out of Madrid or out of Rome BUT BUT BUT those flights are full until 26th of April at moment and EVERYONE is doing this.

So, in a nutshell we have to hope that the airline industry proves it is safe to fly (they ran loads of tests last night) and that things open Wed or Thu.

Alan

0 comments:

Post a Comment